Senior Acquisition Manager – Commercial Real Estate
Evergreen Devco, Inc. is a very active real estate development firm seeking an experienced, enthusiastic individual for the position of Senior Acquisition Manager for commercial real estate in its Arizona office.
- Source commercial development opportunities by working with local commercial real estate brokers, tenant rep brokers, retailer real estate managers and candidate’s own business and personal network, including drafting and negotiating LOI’s and purchase agreements.
- Be able to evaluate and vet out deals, including underwriting and performing financial modeling prospective development deals;
- Work in a collaborative, team environment including Development Managers, Leasing Managers and company leadership.
- Work closely with brokers to identify retailer interest and conduct market research, including retailer void analyses and demographic analyses.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least five years of recent, extensive experience in sourcing new development deals for real estate projects with a heavy emphasis on retail ground-up development.
- Extensive network and contacts in the real estate industry and with retailers.
- Strong experience with financial analysis and underwriting of real estate development options, as well as drafting and negotiating LOI’s and purchase agreements.
- Successful candidates will be self-motivated, goal-oriented natural deal makers. Candidates must also be effective communicators and establish priorities in an intelligent, ethical and resourceful manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate, architecture, engineering, construction management or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please
View posting on LinkedIn.