Acquisition Associate – Commercial Real Estate
Job Description: Evergreen is seeking a bright and enthusiastic team player to assist our California Acquisition Team to source, evaluate and underwrite certain types of retail development projects. Specific duties will include trade area analysis, site selection, broker follow-up, preliminary due-diligence, site planning, deal negotiations and documentation, and reporting.
- Undergraduate degree: B.S or B.A from an accredited 4-year college.
- 2 to 5 years work experience within the real estate industry (transactional experience preferred)
- Brokerage experience preferred (but not required)
- Be relentless about sourcing and obtaining opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent rapport-building skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Motivated self-starter, ability to identify and discontinue unnecessary tasks in order to take on more meaningful ones
- Ability to see the big picture and pay attention to the details
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and strong word processing
- Some travel throughout California may be required
The position is based in Southern California. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include but are not limited to 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance.
View posting on LinkedIn.