Evergreen Devco, Inc. is a 48 year-old commercial retail and multifamily development company seeking an Associate Development Manager for its retail development projects in its Phoenix office who will be responsible for managing multiple retail real estate development projects.
Specific Job Functions Include:
Manages all facets of the development cycle including planning, design, pre-construction due diligence, entitlements, building permits and overseeing the construction.
Oversee and coordinate with outside consultants including architect civil engineer, landscape architects, soils engineer, environmental consultants in pursuit of completing due diligence and preparation of entitlement applications and building permit submittals.
Assist acquisition managers with the preparation of development budgets and schedules.
Facilitates project strategy meetings, implements plan to keep project resources, owner and all involved informed. Implements project documentation workflow ensuring project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule. Assess change requests, make recommendations, secure approvals, and issue change orders.
Directs all aspects of obtaining necessary permits and approvals from governing municipality and tenant.
Work directly with a Director of Development Management to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- 1-3 years of relevant commercial real estate development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree: Urban Design, Planning, Real Estate, Business, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related course study. Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Excellent analytical ability, strong communication and writing skills, effectively present information.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to facilitate results by managing the consultants and design team.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service.
- Ability to perform financial analysis.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in complex situations.
- Knowledge in MS Project. Advanced computer skills, including use of Word, Excel (Spreadsheets), Power Point.
Submit resumes and a cover letter via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
View position on LinkedIn