Real Estate Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant – Phoenix
Evergreen Devco, Inc. is seeking a Real Estate Project Coordinator in its Phoenix office who will be mainly responsible for supporting multiple Development Managers in their pursuit of new developments and also performing administrative, company related tasks. The successful candidate needs to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. This position plays a critical role in the execution of our development projects and will report to a Director of Development.
Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have excellent organization, problem solving and computer skills, have a good work ethic, be reliable and be able to perform a variety of tasks throughout the day.
Examples of Expected Tasks:
- Support Development Managers with their project needs, following a prescribed trigger-based checklist system
- Coordinate preparation and distribution of industry reports, such as Regis and credit reports for prospective tenants.
- Coordinate lease signings for tenants at our shopping centers
- Manage tasks as assigned to support immediate needs of the Development Managers, Leasing Manager or Construction Manager
- Coordinate tenant lease signings, and hand-off from acquisition/leasing to property/development managers. Run meetings, process and track commissions payable to outside brokers
- Understand, and assist with, the process of getting utilities coordinated
- General clerical support including scanning, copying and filing documents on our electronic server
- Coordinate and perform research projects as assigned (statistical, historical, etc.)
- Coordinate Lender Documentation for loan closings
- Arrange for temp when needed to cover Office Manager
- Back up for Office Manager at lunchtime (on occasion)
- 2 to 5 years of administrative assistant/office support experience required
- Real estate, construction or legal background preferred, but not required
- Remarkable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to follow through on assignments without reminders
- Strong clerical, writing and administrative support skills a must
- Ability to anticipate challenges and solve problems
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, No phone calls, please.
Apply on LinkedIn