Evergreen Devco, Inc. is a 50-year-old commercial retail, industrial, and multifamily development company seeking a full-time Office Coordinator for our Phoenix office. Evergreen has approximately 75 employees, 40 of whom work in the Phoenix office. The Office Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our offices (providing remote support, from time to time, for the offices in Denver, Salt Lake City, and Southern California) and contribute to the overall success of our real estate business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks in the following categories:
- Open and close office daily according to checklist.
- Ensure kitchen is neat, clean, and safe, and refrigerators and cabinets are fully stocked.
- Place grocery orders, as needed.
- Ensure supply room is neat and fully stocked. Ensure paper in all copiers is fully stocked.
- Place supply orders, as needed.
- Ensure all conference rooms are kept neat and clean.
- Maintain all office machines regularly (paper and toner)
- Maintain postage meter and equipment.
- Coordinate service calls for office equipment as needed.
- Maintain and provide support for video conferencing equipment (with IT).
- Serve as a local IT backup, as needed, for things like resetting the server or helping our IT Manager to troubleshoot.
- Promptly address all building issues for Phoenix office with the landlord
- Act as primary point of contact with Property Manager, Housekeeping, Security, and Parking Manager
General Office Support
- Provide notary services (Evergreen will reimburse for Notary classes and renewals)
- Provide onboarding support for new hires
- Order newspaper and magazine subscriptions, as requested.
- Order weekly company lunch & other meeting lunches, as requested.
- Serve as the welcoming face/voice of Evergreen.
- Answer telephone calls and emails from contacts and staff, and direct them to relevant staff.
- Assist with rollout of our new phone system.
- Greet incoming guests and offer beverages
- Log and distribute incoming deliveries
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Prepare outgoing UPS deliveries
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Validate guest parking tickets
- Keep company phone list up to date
- Keep the WhereAmI electronic bulletin board and activity calendar up to date
General Administrative Support
- Assistance with travel arrangements, meeting room bookings, etc. as needed for key people
- Process invoices for office support items
- Assist employees with administrative tasks from time to time
- Send thank-you cards for holiday gifts, as requested
- Scheduling/travel arrangements
Qualifications/Skills: The successful Office Coordinator will ideally have prior experience in office coordination or management roles, particularly within an office environment that supports various levels of employees. They’ll be highly organized, energetic, process-oriented and people-savvy. The most successful candidates will seamlessly balance our broader organizational vision with meticulous attention to detail while being authentic and passionate. They will be high IQ & EQ individuals who relish the autonomy of independent work but also thrive in a collaborative setting. In addition will demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills and experience managing an office of our size.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working on new challenges and improving systems
- Dependable transportation
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and is a team player
- Be trustworthy, open, and honest in all interactions.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), paid vacations and holidays.
Opportunities for professional development and growth with responsibilities
Dynamic, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
This position is considered non-exempt and will be eligible for authorized overtime. The hours of the Office Coordinator will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch break.
Evergreen Devco Inc. is an Arizona-based retail, industrial, and multifamily development company with offices in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Denver, and Salt Lake City. Over the past 50 years, the company has completed more than 650 projects and is now involved with the development of more than 70 new retail, industrial and multifamily projects.
By joining Evergreen, you will find rewarding career opportunities in real estate development that build on your professional skills and capabilities. We welcome individuals who have a passion for their field of expertise and come to us with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We offer highly competitive compensation and incentive plans and a full suite of benefits. We strive to provide the best options available for health care needs, time off, educational pursuits, and ways to achieve long-term career and financial goals.
Evergreen is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will give your resume full consideration for any posted and available position.
Submit resumes and a cover letter via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.