Evergreen Devco, Inc. is a 49 year-old commercial retail, industrial and multifamily development company seeking a Leasing Assistant for its Retail Development division which is responsible for the development and lease-up of retail projects in Arizona, Utah, California, and Colorado. The position is based in Evergreen’s Phoenix office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Specific Job Functions Include:
TENANT LEASE ADMINISTRATION:
- Track leasing pipeline and deal status
- Track key transaction information
- Waiver of contingencies
- Business opening dates
- Exclusives (update exclusive/permitted use matrix)
- Close of escrow
- Maintain updated broker lists for all Evergreen markets
- Attend weekly leasing meetings with the Vice President of Leasing and follow up with Development Managers and Acquisition Managers as needed
- Help create and maintain a tenant database
- Maintain completed deals spreadsheet
- Assist with broker and tenant outreach
- Track commission due dates on all transactions and reach out to brokers for invoices/W-9’s, check for accuracy, and update tracking sheets with paid dates
- Abstract tenant leases and purchase agreements
- Conduct lease handoff meetings for internal project teams
- Coordinate lease signing (print/flag/overnight), PSA signing (DocuSign), and dissemination of signed documents to appropriate parties
- Run credit reports and fill out summary template for prospective tenants
- Run CoStar and Placer.ai reports as needed
- Coordinate project marketing brochure updates
- Keep website up to date with project listings and marketing materials
- Coordinate obtaining professional project photos
- Oversee social media updates as needed
- Assist with press release forms/information
- Assist with ICSC/professional conference preparation and materials
- Maintain updated project site plan links for attorneys
- Coordinate with Development Managers to get updates impactful to leasing on project construction and escrow timelines
- Track Development Manager project audits and follow up as needed
- Prepare lease exhibits
- Draft Listing and Commission Agreements
- General administrative support as needed
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- 3 to 5 years of administrative support experience in the retail real estate industry, some marketing experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with retail real estate tenant LOIs, leases, and contracts
- Highly organized and detail-oriented a must
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and thrives in a high pace environment
- Ability to execute assignments with high level of accuracy and competency without continuous oversight
- Ability to understand and interpret complicated commercial lease and PSA language and extrapolate lease and contract timelines and key transaction information
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATES CURRENTLY IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND/OR RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE ARE NOT A FIT FOR THIS ROLE.
Evergreen Devco Inc. is an Arizona-based retail, industrial, and multifamily development company with offices in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Denver, and Salt Lake City. Over the past 49 years, the company has completed more than 650 projects and is now involved with the development of more than 70 new retail, industrial and multifamily projects.
By joining Evergreen, you will find rewarding career opportunities in real estate development that build on your professional skills and capabilities. We welcome individuals who have a passion for real estate and come to us with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We offer highly competitive compensation and incentive plans, flexible work arrangements, and a full suite of benefits. We strive to provide the best options available for health care needs, time off, educational pursuits, and ways to achieve long-term career and financial goals.
Evergreen is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will give your resume full consideration for any posted and available position.
Submit resumes and a cover letter via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.